A tabletop gaming blog, with a vague bias towards Central/Eastern Europe and the Early Modern period.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pike & Shotte Eastern Europe supplement

I put the two army lists together, along with a small Tatar list, and some other bells and whistles, into a PDF available here. I would have posted it directly to the blog, but apparently blogger doesn't support PDFs. grumblegrumble.

Please let me know if you have any feedback at all... from gaming with these lists, or your knowledge of history, or whatever.

4 comments:

  1. Wow nice work.

    Noing nothing about the Pike and Shot rules or their list I cant help you with that thoe, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So does that mean all the Swedish historical background felt ok?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've registed on Warseer and have pdf now, so no need to send it to me :) I will have some feedback for historical background, I will post it on warseer in next few days.

    ReplyDelete